Research about Ageing
This is where you can find out what research is being conducted in New Zealand and globally on issues affecting older people. Here's the research evidence guiding and supporting the work we do at Age Concern New Zealand. Have a look at the research on:
• Elder abuse and neglect
• Health promotion
• Valuing age
• Ageing Well National Science Challenge.
• Rainbow Older people
More research and websites
Community Research is the place to find webinars, research and resources for the Tangata Whenua, Community and Voluntary Sector. You can browse and download research or find a researcher for your project.
Take a look at the Ageing Well National Science Challenge Research areas.
New Zealand University research:
• Auckland University of Technology - Centre for Active Ageing
• University of Auckland - Population Health
• University of Auckland - Gerontology
• University of Canterbury
• Massey University - Health and Ageing Research Team (HART)
• University of Otago - CARE
If you are a researcher looking to do some research around older people or if you would like to promote your research through Age Concern New Zealand, get in touch at [email protected]