- Elder Abuse and Neglect Prevention Service: Providing confidential support, advocacy and information for people facing elder abuse and neglect.
- Visiting Services: Providing visitors who make regular visits to socially isolated older people in their homes via Age Concern Accredited Visiting Service and non-accredited programmes.
- Support Services, Information, Advice and Personal Advocacy: Responding in person/phone to a range of queries from older people and their carers eg. Advising on services available and how to contact them. Providing confidential support and empowerment to older people.
- Educational Workshops: Running workshops on Staying Safe Driving, Car Fit, Healthy Eating and Writing Life Stories.
- Seminars: Arranging talks from specialists in fields such as dementia, frauds and scams, and power of attorney.
- Celebratory Events: Recognising and celebrating older people on days such as International Day of Older Persons.
- Taxi Vouchers: Providing assessment and provision of Total Mobility taxi vouchers that enable entitled people to half-price taxi fares.
Elder Abuse and Neglect Prevention Services
Staying Safe: Refresher Courses for Older Drivers