• Support Services, Information, Advice and Personal Advocacy: Responding in person or by phone to a range of queries from older
people and their carers e.g. advising where to obtain a service and what
is available. Providing confidential support and empowerment to older
• Information Resources: Providing written materials eg. Pamphlets, Brochures and Books.
• Education: Holding education seminars for the public e.g. positive ageing, Enduring Power of Attorney, health and wellbeing.
• Elder Abuse and Neglect Prevention Service: Providing confidential support, advocacy and information for people facing elder abuse and neglect.
• Total Mobility Scheme: Provision of Total Mobility taxi vouchers for reduced fares for people with disabilities or health problems.
• In-home Support & Home / Garden Maintenance: Referring on to recommended services (eg. trade services) that can
provide for the necessary maintenance work to be done in client's homes.
Referring on volunteer workers to undertake small jobs for older people
• Loan of equipment: Wheelchair and Walker, on a daily or weekly basis.
• Sale of Equipment: Aircycles, LifeTubes, and Ecolite Torches.
• Social Activities: Holding events that provide social connection between older people eg. drop-in centres.
Elder Abuse and Neglect Prevention Services
Total Mobility Scheme
Loan or sale of equipment