We are looking for a new Fundraising Coordinator to join our National Office team in Wellington!
Fundraising Coordinator (Permanent)
Purpose of the role
To support the delivery of efficient and conscientious fundraising administration and support services to Age Concern New Zealand.
Qualifications and skills
- Experience in a general fundraising role within a medium-sized charity or similar.
- Knowledge of fundraising databases.
- Excellent administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Donor stewardship for our individual giving programme.
- Experience in Trusts and Grants processes.
- Social media support.
- Other general fundraising duties as required.
- Focused on customer service excellence.
- Exercises sound judgement.
- Demonstrates honesty and high levels of integrity.
- Is self-motivated and demonstrates high levels of initiative and drive.
- Is flexible, embraces change and is open to new ways of doing things.
Please email your CV and a completed application form to Age Concern New Zealand at email@example.com
Applications close Monday 18 February 2019.